||Admitted as a student to the Faculty of Physics of the Moscow State University
||Received MSc from the Nuclear Physics Department of the Faculty of Physics
, Moscow State University
- Thesis "Tests of Some QCD Predictions for Inclusive Hadron Spectrae in e+e- Annihilation at the Z Boson Energy" (in Russian), supervisor Dr. Leonid Tkatchev.
||Joined the LNP laboratory
of the JINR, Dubna, Russia, as a junior researcher
||Visiting researcher at IPNL, Lyon, France
||Visiting researcher at CERN, Geneva,
|October 1994 - October 1996
||PhD position with the DELPHI group at the Particle Physics Division, Lund University, Sweden (on leave from JINR).
|December 1996 - December 1997
||Visiting researcher at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
|January 1998 - ongoing
||Research Assistant, Assistant Professor, Researcher and Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) at the Division of Particle Physics, Lund University, Sweden.
- With the DELPHI Group (until 2001): transverse mass dependence of Bose-Einstein correlations; analysis of transverse and
longitudinal fragmentation functions; analysis of the T-odd quark fragmentation function.
- With the ATLAS Group (since 2000): distributed computing architecture, tools and infrastructures; intermittency studies at minimum bias
- Developed and taught courses: Modern Elementary Particle Physics, Introduction to programming and computing for scientists, Grid Computing Concepts and Tools.
- Obtained a Docent degree in September 2001.
- Since 2001, focussed on e-Science and distributed computing for High Energy Physics (architecture, services, tools and infrastructures)
- Since 2006, liaison (coordinator) between the Nordic Tier1 computing centre and CERN
- In 2007 apointed a Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)
|July 2002 - September 2003 (on leave from Lund)
||Paid Associate at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- ATLAS Grid Architect, coordinator of the ATLAS-EDG Task Force
- Contribution to the WLCG Working Groups, most notably, collecting the common HEP applications use cases (HEPCAL)
- Preparing and executing applications at the Nordic Gid testbed, in particular, the ATLAS Data Challenges.
- Developing the Web monitoring interface for NorduGrid
|November 2004 - October 2005 (on leave from Lund)
||Asociated Member of Personnel at CERN, Geneva,
- Designing and establishing a distributed computing system for the ATLAS
- Coordinating ATLAS Tier0 tests and Grid infrastructure deployment and testing